So it seems that YouTube has been experimenting with offering 3D videos over the past few days, but we’ve held off on letting you know just to make sure this wasn’t some sort of one-day lab test. As you can see in the video there in the read link, 3D videos that are uploaded can now be shown in a variety of formats in order to suit a variety of viewing styles. Believe it or not, this little addition just made YouTube the most pervasive and most useful outlet for bringing 3D content into the home, blazing right on past Panasonic and an entire consortium devoted to making said concept a reality. And with all these 3D cameras and camcorders making their way out onto the market, we’re guessing this may up being more than just a fad. We will say, however, that watching the video (posted past the break) sans the appropriate glasses is murder on your brain. Engage at your own
Gshared is a global blog about : technology, news, poverty, human rights, ebook, psychology…
YouTube enters the cavernous, chromatic world of 3D
- Pourriez vous s’il vous plait m’accorder quelques minutes et répondre à cette petite enquête.
- CSS Editors Reviewed
- ‘This is your Moroccan home … ‘
- 48 Year-Old Blogger Has Gone 9 Years Without Spending Money
- Microsoft’s grinning robots or the Brotherhood of the Mac. Which is worse?
- The new rules of news
- Crackdown as fraudsters target Facebook users
- New York man accused of using Twitter to direct protesters during G20 summit
- One in four people is Muslim, says study
- Are Poor People Lazy?
- Wentworth Miller face aux Zombies !
- Scr.im Shares Your Email on the Internet, Protects It from Spambots
- les 5 astuce pour te faire un regard de star
- Changing Lives through Better Policy
- Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files
- Anti-Pirates Try to Nail The Pirate Bay with Faked Evidence
- # English File Intermediate
- One of the best articles of the year
- Top 10 best articles of the year
- best 2009 PC games
- Video Ringtones Pack 6
- Éviter d’être spammé par Facebook…
- Filtrer l’accès à vos albums photo partagés sur Facebook…
- Bloquer certains utilisateurs de Facebook…
- France : l’effet Facebook se fait aussi sentir
- 84 000 prisonniers britanniques égarés sur une clé USB
- Sa femme le quitte à cause d’une mauvaise blague sur Facebook
- Facebook : Tous les droits, pour toujours!
- The Top 100 Management and Leadership Blogs That All Managers Should Bookmark
- Tools to Record and Convert Any video form
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Have you ever visited Morocco deserts ?
- Wild Nightlife Scene in Agadir, MoroccoCelebrating New Year's 2017 on the beach in Agadir, Morocco on the Atlantic Ocean. PLANNING A BUDGET TRAVELING TRIP?? "Gabe's Guide to Budget Travel" by Gabriel Morris is a travel guidebook that's packed with practical
- Atlantic Palm BeachOffering an outdoor pool, Atlantic Palm Beach offers self-catering accommodation. Free WiFi access is available. Apartments at Atlantic Palm Beach feature air conditioning. You can enjoy city view from the room. At Atlantic Palm Beach you will find a restaurant. Other facilities like grocery deliveries, a shared lounge and dry cleaning are offered. The prope […]
- Moroccan cuisine, why it is famous and studied at many schoolsMoroccan cuisine is influenced by Morocco's interactions and exchanges with other cultures and nations over the centuries. Moroccan cuisine is typically a mix of Mediterranean, Berber and Andalusian cuisine. The cooks in the royal kitchens of Fes, Meknes, Marrakech, Rabat and Tetouan created the basis for what is known as Moroccan cuisine today.Morocc […]
- Dakhla-Morocco:The new pearl of the Atlantic OceanDakhla is a town in southern Morocco, region of Oued Ed-Dahab-Lagouira. An exceptional location on the Morocco's Atlantic coast, by Gulf of Dakhla, on the peninsula of Rio de Oro, which spans 40 km along the coast.Its geographical position is about thirty kilometers north of the Tropic Cancer, a milder climate than that of Havana, Canton or Hawaii with […]
- Amelkis under the snow-covered peaks of the Atlas mountains The world five-star views from desert dunes to the snow-covered peaks of the Atlas mountains …and water hazards galore!Tricky holes with double doglegs...Marrakech is a Moroccan city, known as a Pearl of the South or the Gate to the Southern Morocco and the red City or ocher City, in the lands interior, at the foot of the Atlas Mountains. The city was founde […]
- Iberostar Founty BeachLocated at approximately at the center of Agadir, this 4-star beachfront hotel is at the beach side. It has an outstanding outdoor pool, a fitness center and a spa with hammam and a repeated beauty aesthetic center.Each room has a furnished balcony, a seating area and a minibar. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi. The private bathrooms are de […]
- Tafraout city - MoroccoTafraout, the slight jewel of the mountains in the Moroccan Anti Atlas, a city in a vast oasis surrounded by granite area, with a pink granite flamings on sunsets.the history of the city remains largely in mystery due to the lack of reliable sources.the story begins with the ancient human settlement dating from the late Neolithic, and it shows through the pe […]
- A day tour to waterfalls of Ouzoud - MoroccoAdd captionDuration: 9:00am - 7:00pmDeparture & arrival point: MarrakechTake your breakfast and then ride from your location to the waterfalls of Ouzoud to enjoy one of the most spectacular touristic sites in Morocco. Located in a wondderful valley, amid a joyful Berber village. The Ouzoud waterfalls are three and a wide to narrow plunges that drop 110m […]
- A restaurant by a river mouth - Oukaimeden/MarrakechAt Ourika Valley, a small restaurant maybe found at the center of the Chaaba (torrent), it does not give out a way to the current. Long ago, it was not, the torrent unleashed it further more. but the effect of time and erosion, the restaurant has had a disastrous floods, this valley seen, I think they are a quite devastating.
- Lands of taourirt - Eastern Moroccoimage source :oriental-tourisme.comLocated at the west of Oujda city with a very natural contrasting relief, vast plains irrigated by valleys of Oued Mouloueya and the Za river, the mountains of Beni Snassen, and the edge of the highlands at south Horst. This territory is rich of olive cultivation, almond, aromatic and medicinal plant […]
- The beauty of anamer smougen valley - TATA
- The gardens of Marrakech A true oasis located not far from the center of Marrakech, Menara is a large garden with forty varieties of olive trees around a huge pool that serves as a reservoir for irrigation of plants.This basin is fed by an ancient hydraulic system called Qanat allowing to bring water from distant mountains 30 kilometers away from Marrakech.The gardens were built in […]
- A trip from Agadir to the beach of Legzira Departure: 8amArrival: 19h 30Located in the south of Agadir and 150 km north of Sidi Ifni Morocco, the most amazing beach. Its banks are immense arches created by nature, edifice structures of rock and red earth carved by the sea.The Leghzira, rock beach is one of authentic natural sites of Morocco, tremendous nature. I think this beauty really deserves a vi […]
- My guide - Agadir to EssaouiraDeparture: 7amArrival: 19hEssaouira or Old Mogador , is the late seventeenth century exceptional example of a fortified town, at that era, built on the principles of European military architecture.Essaouira is a small coastal town, a beautiful Medina (old city) an important heritage of humanity by UNESCO, the Medina is surrounded by walls that protect it fro […]
- Short Excursion to the Moroccan desertDeparture at 8 am heading to the south,This tour is a multi-program one, full of discoveries and sensations.Visiting the fishermen' village Tifnit , taking pictures, visiting caves built and inhabited by fishermen.A small rally on the same track of Paris Dakar rally to the standby (in 4x4).The visit to Souss Massa National Park, a lot of migratory birds […]
- Morocco beauty from the sky - by Nasa satellite Images posted by The American space agency Nasa a fabulous pictures of the diversity of Morocco's marvelous landscapes taken from the sky.Taken by Nasa weather satellite from above, the photos exhibits the stunning various landscapes of the kingdom.Nightscape of Morocco from the sky with shining lights covering the country, picures of sacred Atlas Mount […]
- Valley of Wadi Bouregreg (Morocco)Photo mouth between Rabat and Sale.It is a Moroccan Bouregreg river, 240 km long, its source is from the Middle Atlas at an altitude of 1627 meters.It has two main sources are Jbel Mtourzgane (Khémisset region) and the tributary, the river flowing between Grou Aguelmous and khenifra.Human existence on the river valley dates back to the 6th century BC, with […]
- Wild Nightlife Scene in Agadir, Morocco